12AT7 tube is a dual-triode often used to drive output tubes or reverb tank. 12AT7 tube is similar to 12AX7 but with lower gain and more current capability.
For use as an output driver (phase inverter), we recommend the triode matched option. For reverb-driver use, we recommend small plate 12AT7 such as Electro-Harmonix 12AT7EH-WC or TungSol 12AT7.
Reverb drivers dissipate lots of power and wear out faster, so we recommend carrying spares. All our 12AT7 tubes can replace any 12AT7, ECC81, 6201, and CV4024 tubes types.
- JJ/Tesla 12AT7Out of stock
- Philips ECG 12AT7WC JANOut of stock
- Electro-Harmonix 12AT7$23.50
- Mullard 12AT7$27.25
- RFT 12AT7Out of stock
- TungSol 12AT7$29.00
- Electro-Harmonix 12AT7WC$34.50
- JJ/Tesla 12AT7/ECC81 Gold$35.00
- Electro-Harmonix 12AT7 Gold$37.00
- Mullard 12AT7/CV4024 NOSOut of stock
- Genalex 12AT7 Gold Lion$66.50
- JJ/Tesla 12AT7 Matched Pair$43.00
- Philips ECG 12AT7WC JAN Matched PairOut of stock
- Mullard 12AT7 Matched Pair$58.50
- RFT 12AT7 Matched PairOut of stock
- TungSol 12AT7 Matched Pair$62.00
- Electro-Harmonix 12AT7WC Matched Pair$73.00
- JJ/Tesla 12AT7/ECC81 Gold Matched Pair$74.00
- Electro-Harmonix 12AT7 Gold Matched PairOut of stock
- Mullard 12AT7/CV4024 Matched Pair NOSOut of stock
- Genalex 12AT7 Gold Lion Matched Pair$137.00